Web Support for COE
My name is Diane Soini and I used to provide web support and create websites for UCSB's College of Engineering. My services are no longer being offered by the college. I am now working for UCSB Letters & Sciences as a Learning Management Sytstems Developer/Administrator. I'm leaving this up for posterity. It may be deleted at some time in the future when my account is deactivated.
If you need a site, Please email me at help [at] engineering [dot] ucsb [dot] edu and provide the following information: The name of your lab or group The URL you would like. Your URL will usually be something like [GROUP-NAME].[DEPARTMENT].ucsb.edu. Personal professor websites will usually be something like people.[DEPARMENT].ucsb.edu/[YOURNAME]. A link to your current website, if any. A list of group members, if any, who will need access to edit content.
I have been working with the web since 1998. Companies I have worked for include QAD Inc., Citrix Online and UCSB.
Here are some recent websites I have made. A more complete list is in the sidebar rotator -->
- Santa Barbara Hikes <- Yep, that's me. It's a Cakephp app.
- Industry Center Drupal 7, responsive *
- WCSL Drupal 7, responsive *
- Center of Mass Drupal 7, responsive *
- Machine Shop Drupal 7, responsive *
- Van der Ven Group Drupal 7, responsive *
- MOMENT Lab Drupal 7, responsive *
- SEALab Drupal 7, responsive *
- Elizabeth Belding Drupal 7, responsive *
- MURI Teams Drupal 7, a Brian Wolf theme, responsive *
- Design for Humans Lab Drupal 7, responsive *
- Computational Science and Engineering Research Group Drupal 7, responsive *
- Signal Compression Lab Drupal 7, responsive *
- RF and Mixed-signal Integrated Systems Lab Drupal 7, responsive *
- Vision Research Lab Drupal 7, responsive *
- College of Engineering Scholarship App - Custom web application
- Daly Group
Peter Allen did the graphics on these but I built them and made them responsive, more or less.
- Bioengineering - Drupal 7, responsive
- TMRL - Drupal 7, responsive
- Drug Delivery - Drupal 7, responsive
Other sites I support but did not create.
- Computer Science - Drupal 7, responsive, made by Brian Wolf.
- IEE - Not reponsive, Drupal 6
- COE - Not responsive, not Drupal
- Convergence - Not responsive, Drupal 6
* sites are not perfectly responsive because I do allow content editors to use tables or other structures that may not scale well.